- Sizing rings
- Repairing chains and links
- Resetting stones
- Complete jewelry restoration
- Replacing earring backs and findings
- Adding new clasps to necklaces and bracelets
- Soldering rings together
- Rhodium plating (making white gold look white again)
- Complimentary Cleaning
- Polishing Metals
- Expert Evaluation and Repair
- Watch Repairs
- Fixing prongs and replacing crowns (the piece of metal that holds a diamond or other gemstone in a ring)
Laser Jewelry Repair Technology
When you hear laser you probably think of blowing things up (all you sci-fi people) or high tech scientific experiments or even crazy villains trying to take over the world with a “laser”. One of the last things you think a laser can do is to work on your intricate jewelry. Well, laser technology is making it possible to work on jewelry that once was impossible to fix or too costly to fix. Beryl & Co Jewelers has a powerful laser to repair our customer’s jewelry.
Lasers can repair an antique enameled pin without damaging the enamel or leaving visible signs of the restoration work. Our laser can fix jewelry without removing the stones or running the risk of solder flowing into the hinge and destroying its mobility. Antique filigree that is broken can be repaired. Restoring antique platinum jewelry is now possible with Beryl’s laser welder. The laser can also help Susan create very complicated pieces and diamond intensive pieces in her designer lines and custom jewelry.